AMTRA PROCULT FILTERSTART
AMTRA PROCULT FILTERSTART – billions of live bacteria – activator of the nitrogen cycle for fresh and saltwater aquarium filters
- ACTION: Essential for starting aquarium filters. Solution to start and promote the complete ammonia nitrogen cycle in the aquarium. It acts quickly thanks to the presence of live bacterial strains
- BENEFITS: immediate start of the nitrogen cycle in newly set up aquariums. The filter will thus be immediately active and the aquarium suitable for the insertion of the first fish
- COMPOSITION: live bacteria highly active in the demolition of harmful substances that immediately trigger the nitrogen cycle in the aquarium
- DOSAGE: for aquariums up to 120 liters. Insert the sponges directly into the filter 24h after starting a new aquarium, taking care to treat the tap water previously with a bioconditioner to remove chlorine and heavy metals
- AVAILABLE SIZE:
- S – 2 foam for aquarium up to 120lt
- XL – net with mineral substrate for aquariums up to 350lt
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART – Billions of immediately active live bacteria that start the filter of an aquarium in a few hours
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART is composed of live bacteria highly active in the demolition of harmful substances that immediately trigger the nitrogen cycle in the aquarium. This allows the rapid transformation of polluting and dangerous substances such as ammonia and nitrite into nitrate, a much less toxic element and well tolerated by fish. The bacteria are inserted inside a practical filter material (sponge for the “S” format and mineral zeolites for the “XL” format) so that they can be easily inserted inside a filter.
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART is the ideal natural solution for starting new aquariums which helps to greatly reduce the timing linked to the start of the nitrogen cycle.
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART is part of the AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT line of live bacteria.
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT – Billions of live, immediately active bacteria that transform the entire aquarium in a few hours into a highly biological filter.
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT is composed of:
1) live bacteria highly active in the demolition of harmful substances that immediately trigger the nitrogen cycle in the aquarium. This allows the rapid transformation of polluting and dangerous substances such as ammonia and nitrite into nitrate, a much less toxic element and well tolerated by fish;
2) MK-19 natural mineral sediment specially developed both to facilitate the settlement of bacteria and to quickly and effectively bind organic and inorganic substances dissolved in water. In this way the bound compounds will precipitate or be retained in the filter thus making the water crystal clear in a few hours.
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT is the natural answer to the most common problems related to water quality and biological filtration processes in the aquarium!
By dosing it directly into your aquarium, you will insert both the bacteria essential for the establishment of the Nitrogen Cycle, and the MK-19 mineral sediment which helps to bind organic and inorganic substances, making the water crystal clear in a few hours.
Main advantages and benefits encountered with the use of AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT on MK-19 sediment:
1. Clean water:
• The organic substances (eg food remains, feces, etc.) are bound and immediately attacked by the bacterial strains established in the MK-19 sediment.
• Ammonia, nitrite and nitrate are trapped in the sediment grains and metabolized (demolished) thanks to the bacteria that are at the base of the nitrogen cycle.
• Heavy metals, present in domestic water pipes, are bound and made harmless to fish.
• The water becomes crystal clear and the slime and mud on the bottom of the aquarium are visibly reduced.
2. Healthy fish:
• The colors of the fish become much more intense and their vitality increases.
• Appetite increases considerably; in particular, the fry eat more, grow faster and are more active.
• Stress situations for fish decrease with consequent reduction of predisposition to diseases.
• When setting up new aquariums, it is possible to start inserting the first fish 24 hours after using AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT, always taking care to monitor the Nitrite (NO2) to avoid excessive raising. It is recommended to start with a very low number of fish and then enter some new guests weekly so as to have the complete population not earlier than two months from the start of the tank.
3. Lush plants:
• Plants grow healthier, faster and the color of the foliage becomes more intense: a cleaner and clearer water allows a greater diffusion of light and therefore increases the photosynthesis capacity of the plants present.
4. Less algae:
• Healthy and clean water and lush vegetation are the best natural antidote against algae.
5. Most active filter:
• The filter must be cleaned less often and this will make the aquarium more stable: the sewage sludge that accumulates in the filter material is decomposed and consequently the filter will become clogged much less quickly.
6. And for sea water:
• Live rocks and corals develop at their best thanks to the crystal clear water that allows a better passage of light and an environment free of decomposing matter.
• In invertebrates it increases vitality and improves growth.
How to use AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT and transform the aquarium into a large biofilter:
1. Shake AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT well until complete dissolution of the solid sediment on the bottom of the bottle and distribute evenly over the surface of the aquarium.
2. Thanks to the circulation of the water, AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT will spread throughout the aquarium creating a natural milkiness that will quickly dissolve leaving the crystal clear water.
3. 10 grams of MK-19 sediment have a useful contact surface as large as a football pitch and therefore have a very high binding potential. We recommend the use of 50ml of AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT every 120lt of water to be treated.
For proper storage AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT must be kept in the refrigerator. In unopened package, full efficacy is guaranteed for up to 3 months. After this period, the effectiveness of the bacteria will gradually decrease without compromising the beneficial effect given by the MK-19 sediment. For this reason, there is no expiration date. Once the package has been opened, the product must be used as quickly as possible
The AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT / FILTERSTART LINE consists of:
- AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT 50ml – to treat 120 liters of fresh or sea water // ITEM CODE A3050053
- AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT NANO 30ml – to treat 100 Liters of fresh or marine water // ITEM CODE A3055133
- AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART S – for starting aquariums up to 120 liters of fresh or marine water // ITEM CODE A3055134
- AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT FILTERSTART XL – for starting aquariums up to 350 liters of fresh or marine water // ITEM CODE A3055135
1. What is AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT?
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT is formulated by combining vital strains of bacteria specialized in water purification with a natural mineral sediment that acts both as a substrate for the settlement of the bacteria themselves and as an aggregate and flocculant of pollutants and particulates present in the water.
2. Can I avoid changing the water if I use AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT?
No: in the aquarium, changing the water performs various functions, including that of eliminating pollutants such as Nitrate (NO3) and Phosphate (PO4) which, if present in high quantities, can favor the development of algae; AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT, by keeping the filter active, has a positive effect on water quality and reduces the frequency and extent of changes. Nonetheless, we recommend an average 10-20% water change every two weeks.
3. How is a filter structured?
A classic filter is normally composed of materials for the mechanical elimination of impurities (white wool, sponge, etc.) and materials for biological filtration useful for the establishment of bacteria (razor clams, sintered glass, bioballs, etc.). AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT provides the bacterial strains necessary for biological filtration of water.
4. Can I clean my filter?
Turning off a filter, removing it from the water or working on the biological part inevitably involves the loss of most of the colonies of bacteria. Cleaning the “mechanical” part, on the other hand, has no particular contraindications unless it is the only filtering component present, as often happens in small filters. AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT, used every time you act on the filter, helps to keep the filtering bacterial colonies stable.
5. When should I clean my filter?
The reduction in the flow of water out of the filter indicates that the mechanical materials are clogged and must therefore be washed or replaced. Keeping the mechanical part clean helps not to clog the biological part. When you need to clean the biological part, we recommend doing it very quickly and exclusively in water taken from the aquarium and never under tap water which, being rich in chlorine, would kill bacteria.
6. Is it possible to use AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT directly in the filter?
Yes it is possible to do it, but in this way the beneficial effect given by the MK-19 mineral sediment would be lost, which is able to bind both pollutants and particles that cloud the water causing them to precipitate and thus making the water clear. We therefore recommend adding AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT directly to the surface of the aquarium water.
7. Can the filter remain in operation even while using AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT?
Absolutely yes. In this way, part of the precious MK-19 microporous sediment with its important biological load (the bacteria “reside” within this mineral sediment) also arrives inside the filter and helps the biological filtration phase. So let the filter work normally when using AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT!
8. How often should AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT be used?
In aquariums with a large number of fish, in cases of abundant and frequent feeding or where there is a scarcity of vegetation, the use of AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT must be carried out every one / two weeks. In all other cases it is sufficient to carry out a maintenance treatment every three / four weeks. We also recommend that you always add AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT after each water change or filter cleaning.
9. What risks do I run if I add too much AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT to the aquarium?
None: since it is a completely natural product it is impossible to administer an excessive dose that is harmful.
10. After setting up a new aquarium, how long should I wait before inserting the first fish?
The maturation of the filter normally takes place in 3-4 weeks and only after this period it is possible to start inserting the fish. Using AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT, on the other hand, already the day following the start of the tank, it is possible to insert the first fish, starting with a few specimens and then slowly increasing the number. In this first phase it is necessary to constantly check the most important water parameters, in particular the Nitrites (NO2), using AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT until these are at 0.
11. Can AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT also be used in sea water?
Yes, thanks to the particular bacterial cultures present, the product is also suitable for use in aquariums with sea water.
12. Does AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT have any particular effects on pH?
No, AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT absolutely does not alter the pH and does not change the hardness of the water.
13. What precautions should be taken when using medicinal products for ornamental fish?
After a treatment with medicines, it is particularly important to intervene with AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT to quickly reactivate the biological activity of the aquarium.
14. How much and how can AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT be kept?
AMTRA CLEAN PROCULT must be stored in the refrigerator. In unopened package, full effectiveness is guaranteed for up to 3 months. After this period, bacterial activity will gradually decrease without compromising the beneficial effect given by the presence of the MK-19 sediment. For this reason, the expiry date is not indicated on the package. Once the package has been opened, the product must be used as quickly as possible.
- SIZE: S – for aquarium up to 120 Litres
- ITEM CODE: A3055134
- EAN: 4012496001344
- WEIGHT / VOLUME: Kg 0.05 m3 0.00015
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS (L/W/H): cm. 10.0 X 1.0 X 15.0
- LANGUAGES ON PACKAGING: DE-IT-EN-FR-ES-PT-NL
- SIZE: XL – for aquarium up to 350 Litres
- ITEM CODE: A3055135
- EAN: 4012496001351
- WEIGHT / VOLUME: Kg 0.15 m3 0.00035
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS (L/W/H): cm. 7.0 X 7.0 X 7.0
- LANGUAGES ON PACKAGING: DE-IT-EN-FR-ES-PT-NL